Kurt has over 35 years of experience in financial planning. Kurt specializes in retirement planning as the foundation for Wealth & Life Management℠. Based in Syracuse, NY, Kurt has helped many learn about their current financial resources, how they are being utilized, and if they fulfill both their needs, wants, and wishes.
Do you enjoy anxiety and worry? Of course not. Neither do I. But life happens: health, debt, or retirement issues come at us sometimes without warning.
I’m here to lower the temperature, lessen the anxiety, and provide doses of sanity and security for your financial future. No magic wand or crystal ball. Just straight talk and sound advice – all based on my decades of experience in working with people just like you. Whether you’re an employer or employee, I’m here to help you make good choices for you and your family.
A personal overview …
Has anyone ever said you were just like family? What a compliment! It says, “I know you’ve got my back.” It conveys trust and closeness. That’s exactly how we want you to feel about Kurt Finkbeiner Retirement Strategies. Family. We want you to feel confident, safe, and secure about your future. Our Family Office Experience offers intimate, client-intense relationships that focus on:
- Minimizing loss of wealth
- Providing utmost privacy and discretion
- Restoring your most precious asset: your time
Families with private wealth and business assets encounter unique challenges. Knowing this, your detractors target you and all you have. Frivolous or fraudulent lawsuits are just a few of the threats your family faces.
Stewardship. Guidance. Security.
Our version of the Family Office serves as a steward to coordinate family wealth. We guide families as they continue their legacy, embrace their values, and protect their hard-won success. We counter losses from capital gains and wealth-transfer taxes. And we foster security against market downturns, deterioration of physical assets, and other inroads into your wealth and assets.
How your family benefits
What’s in it for you and your family? For starters, less worry and more time for what you enjoy. With KFRS’s Family Office Experience, you can expect:
- management instead of reaction: our transparent planning and execution yield orderly direction and peace of mind
- oversight: sophisticated financial tracking and monitoring tools provide stability and discipline
- objectivity: freed from personal bias or favoritism, we give clear-eyed, sober advice
- security: our risk assessment and mitigation methods offer layers of protection in an increasingly threatening world
Our family chores
What does our Family Office Experience consist of? Every family has assigned chores for its members. What are ours? Our tasks include:
- discerning your needs and wants — and the difference between each
- discussing candidly — without bias –what we discern, in plain English
- determining what is important to you, and your family
- implementing positive, attainable goals
All families are different. Let’s sit down and see how we can make the right difference for yours.